Day (up to 8 hours) - $750
Additional Filming Hours - $100
* All day rates include: Setup and breakdown of equipment, hd cameras, professional audio equipment, specialized motion control and stabilization equipment, etc.
Editing/Post production - $200/per edited minute
Additional Revisions after first three versions - $150/per revision
* Including licensed soundtrack via "Soundstripe"
* $100/per edited minute
* This process is broken down into 4 categories:
- Shot matching: Fixing exposure and white balance inconsistencies including repairing excessive noise from elevated ISO settings. Ultimately, ensuring each shot is consistent throughout the entire edit.
- Removing distractions: Isolating and manipulating particular elements that prevent shots from matching each other.
- Controlling the viewer’s eye: Using shape masks (or other techniques), attracting the eye to the focal point of interest.
- Creating looks: Stylizing each clip to give the entire project a unique feel.